I've been thinking a lot about something you said last class, Mr. Bisset. You told us: "Guess what I did last night? Sold all my stocks because I think the market's going to crash." Today I read an article about the man who predicted the last crash; he thinks that Dow Jones is going to fall significantly soon. The close proximity of both things - your statement and the article I read - was rather striking.
How did you come to your conclusion? I'm interested in learning this because I want to have the same kind of insight in the future. What warning signs do you look for? What are some signs that I, in the future, should be aware of? It's really an interesting topic. Please let me know!
How did you come to your conclusion? I'm interested in learning this because I want to have the same kind of insight in the future. What warning signs do you look for? What are some signs that I, in the future, should be aware of? It's really an interesting topic. Please let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment