Name Of The Rose is slowly becoming easier to digest. The words are still difficult to understand, so I stop every fifteen minutes or so to understand everything. I use that break to look up the words I don't know, or to translate the Latin parts I have trouble comprehending. There's been a new development in the fifteen pages I read during class today. Another monk has been murdered, and now the main character Adso is on the case.
Tonight, I research index funds. While I think I might wait a bit longer to start investing, it's definitely a good idea for me to research now. That way, when I go to the US for college, I will already have a diversified portfolio to invest in. I won't need to wait even longer researching then, too. I do want to wait until I go to the US, though. It would work better for me in the long term, as I plan to be there at least until I finish my Ph. D.
It's exciting, choosing where to go to college, but it's also a difficult decision. We'll see where I end up.
No comments:
Post a Comment