Tuesday, 28 February 2017

February 23, 2017 Reflection (Personal Finance)

I'm not in class today, but I am getting a taste of real-world budgeting and finance. I'm in the US for a college visit. Visiting the university that I would like to go to has helped me understand the value of personal finance. To me personally, financial aid is very important because it will help offset the cost of my college education. Visiting the college in person has shown me the value of being able to save money so that in the future I will not have student loans.

So far I have enjoyed the budgeting exercise. I like it because I am able to see exactly what I have spent my money on. In the future, when my friends might post on facebook something about them being a broke college student, I'll be able to show off my budget and handy dandy saving skills. I might be a poor college student, but I won't be broke. I think what we're doing is relevant and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment