Today I've been thinking about mutual funds. I think that they're pretty cool. I like that you can invest in a single firm that in turn pools together all its buyers' money to purchase stocks for you. Provided that the mutual fund is buying valuable stocks, I think that investing in a mutual fund is worth it. It also got me thinking about how mutual funds are different from indexes. I looked it up and found that it's possible for index funds to be mutual funds.
I'm still not in class today. I wonder what I'm missing. I'm worried about having to come back to a mountain of work, especially since two days after I get back I leave for IASAS. Even though I'm a second semester senior, I feel busier this semester than I did last year. I find that unfair, you know? It's not that I want to slack off in class. Many of them are applicable to real life, will help me better myself, and make my college experience (if not easier) more bearable. It's just...when am I going to be able to feel senioritis?
I'm still not in class today. I wonder what I'm missing. I'm worried about having to come back to a mountain of work, especially since two days after I get back I leave for IASAS. Even though I'm a second semester senior, I feel busier this semester than I did last year. I find that unfair, you know? It's not that I want to slack off in class. Many of them are applicable to real life, will help me better myself, and make my college experience (if not easier) more bearable. It's just...when am I going to be able to feel senioritis?
No comments:
Post a Comment