I'm leaving for IASAS tomorrow. With three days away from school my absences will have added up to a grand total of 8 days. I hate that I'm missing so much school. It's so difficult to catch up after I return. At the same time, though, I'm excited for my first IASAS.
At times the world seems so complicated. But then again, maybe it's because I haven't learned everything. To me, economics seems immensely complicated. Maybe to someone else CS feels convoluted. I guess it depends on the person.
I've been rereading a good book during our 15 min reading time. That book is what I'd call value for money. One might argue that by rereading a novel you wouldn't learn anything, but I believe the contrary. I think that even on the fifteenth read you can discover something you missed earlier. That's what makes reading so worthwhile.
At times the world seems so complicated. But then again, maybe it's because I haven't learned everything. To me, economics seems immensely complicated. Maybe to someone else CS feels convoluted. I guess it depends on the person.
I've been rereading a good book during our 15 min reading time. That book is what I'd call value for money. One might argue that by rereading a novel you wouldn't learn anything, but I believe the contrary. I think that even on the fifteenth read you can discover something you missed earlier. That's what makes reading so worthwhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment