What I did well: I am most proud of my claim, since it took me over a week to fully understand what exactly a claim was and several drafts to finally end up with the one I used. Otherwise, I am happy with the way I lead the essay forward by having evidence from Act 1 in the first paragraph, Act 2 in the second paragraph, etc. And although there is always room for improvement, I believe I also blended quotes well.
What was a struggle? Although in the end I managed to write a claim that I was very proud of, I still think that I need more practice writing them. Apart from the claim, as the comments said, I need to expand more on Acts 2 and 3, by giving more evidence. I have a lot of "How? Explain further"s on my essay, which goes to say that I need to definitely expand more on my body paragraphs.
What will I work on for next time? For next time, I definitely will work more on explaining further and going deeper into the text. I also need more help analyzing the text so that I can find a claim and evidence that supports that claim.
What was a struggle? Although in the end I managed to write a claim that I was very proud of, I still think that I need more practice writing them. Apart from the claim, as the comments said, I need to expand more on Acts 2 and 3, by giving more evidence. I have a lot of "How? Explain further"s on my essay, which goes to say that I need to definitely expand more on my body paragraphs.
What will I work on for next time? For next time, I definitely will work more on explaining further and going deeper into the text. I also need more help analyzing the text so that I can find a claim and evidence that supports that claim.
No comments:
Post a Comment